If you are using windows XP you can try some short cut keys to make your life easier.
Let’s get through some short cut keys today:
- Open a New Tab – Ctrl tab
- Closing the Current Tab – Ctrl W
- Altering tabs – Alt PgUp / Alt PgDn
Try this for today!
October 2, 2010
- Maximizing page – Alt Tab
- To enlarge or make a page smaller – Ctrl + / Ctrl –
Tips formatting drives: (Microsoft)
We can easily use the command line to format, which is more effective in the case of virus attack.
Step 1: Go to the Start
Step 2: Go to Run
Step 3: write format h: (the drive letter then 🙂
Step 4: enter
step 5: System may say ‘insert new disk for drive h’, then press enter
Step 6: It will verify the data and start formatting. Then it may say enter for none, then press enter
The system will complete formatting!
Hope that work! 🙂
PDF vs doc file