Translator- Israt Nisa
You can save your files on the Google web drive. You can “store” computer’s or mobile phone’s information or files in the Google drive, and later you can retrieve the files back by synchronizing. You can store data up to 15 GB for free.
1. Gmail users may take an advantage by visiting the website https://drive.google.com and plugging the ID and your password in.
For, other e-mail users, visit the website https://drive.google.com ; click on “Sign Up” and fill in the cells of the e-mail space below, I prefer.. Address- click e- mail address, thus you can open an account.
2. Click the Google Drive red button, select folder and give a name and press “Create”. Now, you’ve “booked” yourself a space in the Google drive!
3. Select any file you want to save in the drive, click “DONE” and then select “Move to” –“folder name.” You successfully stored your file in the Google drive. Congratulations!
4. If you want to share files in the Google drive from the computer, press “upload” button near to “Create”’s red button to select your file which you want to share. Once the uploading finishes, hit the “Done” tab and then the “Share” tab.
– Md. Rakibul Hasan
Translator: Israt Nisa
1. Browse the website http://www.pdfonline.com/pdf-to-word-converter
2. Go to ‘Upload file to convert’ option, select your pdf file.
3. Two options will appear. Select the option “I just want to download PDF file.” Once you finish the downloading, you can get the file in Downloads.
*In the similar way, you can convert the word file into PDF.
Translator: Nishat Raihana
People download many big files from the internet. To do that People should be aware of how long the downloading takes and should wait until the download finishes before shutting down the computer. However, running laptops/desktops for a long time won’t damage your computers, instead it will reduce the speed your computer. As a solution for this, you can set a specific timer on your computer such that when a downloading finishes, your computer automatically shuts down.
So how to set the timer in a computer? Tada! Below are the steps:
1) First, right click on your desktop, then click on “New,” and then From “Create shortcut”.
2) A new Window textbox will appear. Write SHUTDOWN -s -t 3600 in the text box. (Instead of the numbers, write the desired time down. Make sure to input time in seconds)
3) Now press “Next” and then “Finish.”
4) A new folder appears in your desktop. That’s where the timer is stored, so if you double click it, your computer will automatically shut down after the set time.
*This system is applicable in any of the Windows system including sita, XP, and 7.
Have fun timer!!!